Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Me Its Us. I'm Back

Starting a new blog today as promised to many of you. Just needed to get away from the old one and hope possibly fewer people read this one. Too hard to make them private. Too much of a pain. So hopefully a new one will work. Thanks for reading my blabbing on probably too much about too many different things but that is why you are all my friends and family to put up with my blabbing and love me anyway! Pictures and posts soon to follow.

Love to you guys and miss everyone.

Oh yeah. We have a computer guy who FREAKED us out about using our kids first names or our last names anywhere in the blog so I'll again prob. refer to them as our oldest or youngest or C. or E. My last blog had our LAST NAME IN IT DUH!!! And our kids names all over it and where we lived where we were from.

So, I'll be more clandestine in this one to say the least!!!

1 comments:

Desire of Great Love October 13, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

I'm glad you're back.
I missed you,
and I love the simplicity of your new blog.
I agree- it is a pain to make them private...
Love you sweet lady...