Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow.....

It is tomorrow.

I am better.

Thank God.

I woke up, took care of all my business, talked to Beth for an hour and went for a good long walk.

Had a talk with God, and some time in His word to follow,

ate Chipotle for dinner even though I had food in my fridge (my new vacation resolution: no guilt about eating out),

made homeade choc. chip cookies for Matt while he was at his rehearsal just to let him know how much I loved him and then.....

watched ANTM and The Real Housewives of Atlanta...PURE INDULGENCE...and it helped me feel better about myself...maybe I'm not so bad after all..

and now....

off to bed to read and finish The Story of Edgar Sawtelle....a must read......

Oh.

Vacation pictures tomorrow. I promise....

Nighty night.

3 comments:

Beth October 29, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Great talk.....glad your feeling better today! I wish I could come to your concert I miss your singing! Oh ya and YOU!

Our Family October 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

housewives of atlanta.....a new low in reality tv, but oh soooo good!!! who's your favorite? i have to say that NeNe is growing on me:)

Desire of Great Love October 31, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

I am SO happy you're feeling better, and I wish I could come to your concert too :(
I hope you all have fun trick-pr-treating tonight :)
Love & Miss you SOOO much!