Friday, December 5, 2008

Back At It and Happy Birthday to Chloe!

Trying to get back at it. My computer has a problem and I downloaded this template and the picture doesn't fit and its all jacked up and at this point I'm sick of trying to get my blogger to work. Something is screwed up since we downloaded Internet Explorer updates. Soooo, I'm letting the perfectionism go and am posting anyway. I know the above picture of my kids doesn't fit in the space and that the writing is on their heads but at this point I don't give a crap.

Tonight is my benefit concert for IJM and I'm ready and excited but last night I realized right before I went to bed that I hadn't bought a black camisole for under my jacket. So I dreamed last night I went on stage without a camisole. Just me, the red jacket and my bra. What does that say about me? I have no idea. Prob. that I'm nervous I have forgotton some detail. Let's just hope its not my clothes.

Chloe turns 10 today. I laid in bed feeling ponderous about her, and what is happening to her at this stage in her life. She is getting older and having older problems. But we're going with it and hoping we can parent her properly. Here is a picture of her right after she was born:
And of course, her first picture with Santa. Great memories. Really. Last night she had a concert at school for her choir group and she came downstairs all fashionista-ed. She looked so cute. I am so proud of how she comes up with outfits and they really really look good!!! She is so creative with her clothing. I am just so proud of her and love her beyond what words can describe. She is really a unique, special kid.

4 comments:

Our Family December 5, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

LOVE the maternity jumper:)

you can tell that is chloe as an infant...those little eyes give her away.

I wish you ALL THE BEST tonight!! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Not everyone can do what you do Heather...don't forget that.

I love you!

p.s. don't be tardy for the pardy!

Krista December 5, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

happy birthday chloe!!

Beth December 5, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I love all the pictures......You guys look like babies too! Chloe I love your style girl! And Heather you are going to knock them dead tonight all for a good cause with or with out a cami! Everyone will just be amazed by your awesome voice! I love you and wish I was there! To bad I am at home stressing over pictures!

Beth December 5, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Oh Yeah....and a BIG Happy Birthday to Chloe from all of us!