Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family+Time Off = Relaxed

We are at Matt's sisters until early tomorrow morning then off to Michigan to my sisters house in Spring Arbor to have Christmas with all of my family.  I am really looking forward to hanging with my sisters tomorrow.  I have grown to see them as deep and loving friends that I can count on.  The best part about tomorrow is,....hardly any presents.  We made a family decision just to stop the madness and cut back and I am SOOO glad.  I am not worrying about where to put toys this year and crap that my mom buys at some flea market in Florida....


I am getting ready to face the new year with hope and anticipation and mostly a desire to get off sugar again and CLEAN OUT MY CLOSETS AND OR DRAWERS AND OR CUPBOARDS.  I have to admit, I am praying for no work even though this time of year I work a lot but two weeks to just get me back in order would be delicious.

So, here I am on a sunny Sunday morning, in my sister-in-law's kitchen, on my nieces macbook plotting my to do list for the new year.  I know this doesn't seem like relaxation to you but it is fun and exciting for me to think about.....I am so sick in the head...

Pictures soon to follow. We forgot our cable to upload them from our cameras.....

Going to see many of you soon and I am really looking forward to it..

And hello.  My blog IS the cutest on the block I think....

...I mean I'm just sayin'....I am pretty awesome....my copy and paste skills just amaze me......

4 comments:

Krista December 28, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

it IS pretty stinkin' cute.

pwdrd donuts December 28, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

It's cute. You're cute too. I don't wanna put the kids to bed. I'm tired from Wii-ing. Shew!

Beth December 29, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Can't wait until tomorrow late afternoon!

Our Family December 29, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

i fall asleep to visions of organizing. i love it!! i cannot wait for the new year. i'm gonna start with my christmas decorations!