Saturday, December 13, 2008

I need Sun...NOW.


Battling something today.


I figured out what it was.


I just need some sun.


Tried to negotiate with myself over going tanning.


So afraid of skin cancer.


It's this time of the year I wish I had used 15 or 30 when I was at the pool all summer.


I have to give my body a break...


I've been working in a studio the last two weeks that is an old masonic lodge.


There are no windows.


I mean NONE. NO WHERE. NO WHERE IN THE ENTIRE BUILDING.


I was in there for 6 days for 9 hour days.


It has caught up with me.


I am going to buy one of those lamps tomorrow come hell or high water.


I am sinking and the sun is the only way to not drown.


I hate this feeling.


It makes me feel weak and wish I was a stronger person without these genes.


Oh well...there are worse things.


6 comments:

the laundress December 14, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

GO TAN...even for 10 minutes...it will make you feel amazing...use sunblock in the tanner...you dont get the rays, but you get the benefit of the warm bright lights!

Desire of Great Love December 15, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

^^^agreed...
That is a crazy amount of time w/ no sunshine!
Can you imagine how depressed the people are who work there all the time? Jeez!!!
I hope you feel better soon- Love you hun!

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

I need some sun too girl! This wind and cold and snow is for the birds! Can't wait to see you!

Angie Seaman December 16, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Hi there. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice compliment regarding my pictures. I really appreciate that.
Also, yes...I do live in Carmel. And ironically, we have attended your husbands church a few times now. We just moved to Carmel from the Center Grove area (Greenwood) back in August. Therefore, we were actively looking for a church home and landed upon Northview. We loved it there. What area of the church does your husband pastor? I'd love to speak with you further. We are so new to this side of town and don't know anyone. Feel free to email me directly at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com
We are leaving early Friday morning for Christmas vacation and won't return until the night of January 5th. However, I'll have access to my email the entire time. And yes, such a small small world. Carin and Carissa's blogs are fantabulous. Love them both.
Blessings to you and yours this holiday season. Merry Christmas!
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

Beth December 16, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Oh girl I'm loving the snow but not for long. I'm sure I will be needing some sun come Jan. I think we should go find some real sun then!

carissa... brown eyed fox December 17, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

that good 'ol vitamin D... sure could use some too! paste... my skin!

and NO windows... THAT would be hard... i think i might get claustrophobic!

come on sun... peek out today!