Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Left Behind"

So far, from our trip to Ohio and Michigan we left these things behind in three different locations:
A camera charger in Amherst, Ohio,
A pair of brand new jeans, brand new Wii game, brand new shirt in Flushing, Michigan,
A Sweater jacket and recyclable Target bag in Spring Arbor Michigan,
And a coat in Union Lake, Michigan.
Money has been sent to all four locations to send back the crap we left everywhere.
When I go somewhere locally, I never leave behind my purse or keys,
I never leave a dish when I take food somewhere,
never leave my coat at a friends house,
not usually beach towels or goggles at someone's pool,
But if I spend the night at your house,
My brain resets.
I won't remember what I've brought, and what I've packed and what got put where.
I'm going to start leaving 10 dollar bills on my pillow when I stay somewhere to pay for shipping stuff I've left.......
So, all that to say,
Until Aunt Wee Wee sends back the camera battery charger.
There will be no new posts with pictures......

5 comments:

Our Family January 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

i've got a boxful from michigan on its way right now.

i didn't stress about it this year.

this is what letting go looks like. were getting better!

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Don't forget...you forgot Me and Beth and Katie and Carin....

Carin January 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

wow...you ARE letting go, forgetting all that stuff. you're as bad as me.

I'm so PROUD of you!!!! :o)

word verification: pharm

as in phat pharm

hahahahaha

Angie Seaman January 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Too funny! Sounds like something I might do. At least you can remember where you left it all. Ha ha! And yes, I'd love to do coffee soon too. Feel free to email me at Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com anytime and maybe we can mull over our schedules and come up with a mutual date that works for both of us. K?

Enjoy your Friday, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

AJ ~ January 10, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

oh my goodness! hope you're able to get all of it back!