Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy Bee

I feel a lot like this guy right now.
a busy busy busy bee.
He literally moved from one flower to the next
so quickly I had trouble keeping up.
He has a big job, you know.
Helping to keep this Azelia coming back next year.
I think at times he must feel a lot of pressure.
I know I do.
It is hard to keep serenity with so many people counting on you.
But.
I am sure, this bee doesn't think about his task.
He just does it.
Do you think bees grumble?
I kinda doubt it.
Anyway.
Just a thought.

3 comments:

Beth April 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

I'm loving your pictures girl......I was a busy bee yesterday:) Can't wait to see your next picture!

Desire of Great Love April 19, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

I agree- they're beautiful!

and yes, bees grumble. it's called a stinger :P
LOL

Hope you're doing okay. Love you!

The Liller Family April 20, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

I grumble a lot lately too - hmmm, maybe I should be like Nike and "Just Do It" and stop the grumbling. Love this post, helps put some things into perspective! Have a great week!