Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catching Up...Glimpses of Spring in Atlanta...Florida Trip

Here is a little glimpse of spring from our visit to my cousin Aaron's condo in Atlanta.
We had a really really great time with them...

It was refreshing to catch up with them and realize what great friends we would be if we lived closer and the importance of keeping in touch now.....

Then below are some fun ones of our time in Florida with Grandpa and Grandma...

I really hate blogger...have no idea why it is deciding to underline my font...this is exactly why I kinda avoid blogging...I get soo frustrated...oh well..















2 comments:

Beth June 3, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Cool condo....cool view.....CUTE toes! Miss YOU:)

pwdrd donuts June 3, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Kinda want cake too.

Why is everything underlined. How did you do that? I can never get mine to do that.

Such a little sweetiehead!