Monday, December 22, 2008

Celine. OH. MY. WORD.





I'm really kind of speechless about Celine.
She was incredible.

I don't even really like her that much but there is something about watching her.

She is over the top corny.

I posted the above video so you could see for yourself.

What is that wierd Samurai move with the microphone at the end?

But....don't you love it!?

It was a complete blast and yes, that is me screaming in the video at the end. I couldn't help myself. I was enamored. Completely enamored. Shamlessly enamored. I'm thinking about turning into Celine Dion.

And thanks to my sweet friend Karen, who blessed me with this very very fun Christmas present. It was probably the most fun Ive had in six months....

7 comments:

Our Family December 22, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

it's okay heather, i'd be enamored too. i won't make fun of you, i promise.

what a great way to start this week!

Kim December 22, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

We both have generous friends named Karen!! Lucky, aren't we?

Her dress looked like Sophia's tinkerbell princess dress. I hope she wasn't wearing Dora undies underneath too, since it looks like most people got a glimpse.

Krista December 22, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

loved hearing your hooting and hollering at the end....made me smile big cuz you could hear just how jazzed you were. how fun!!

Beth December 23, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

You were cracking me up but Celine was cracking up even more! That move she did at the end reminded me of Katie with the broom in the church gym!

What a fun time!

carissa... brown eyed fox December 23, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

that move... interesting for sure... but in a cool way! :)

what a night... what a FUN memory that will be!

and good for you for screaming... that is a MUST! :)

Desire of Great Love December 23, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

wow...
I don't know what is weirder to watch:
John Mayer's juicy lips grossing me out when he sings or Celine Dion's sword techniques... (or her air guitar solo's- those always get my eyes rolling!) LOL

I've seen her perform on TV before, and personally, I think she has amazing talent, but its a hoot to watch perform- you have to wonder who her choreographer is, right?
LOL I thought the elf/harlequin jumping/dancing person was funny to watch too... :)

I'm glad you had such an awesome time though!
I'm sure it was an amazing event- I'm glad you got to go :) Merry Christmas chikapoo!

Carin December 23, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

can't stop laughing at the samurai move.

I love some of her songs. always have, even though she is corny.