Saturday, December 20, 2008

O.K. My Blog is Officially Cute.

Allright you creative geniuses. I have done it. I have found the site to make me look like I'm a cool blogger.

How cool and cute and amazing is my layout!?

I know. You can hardly contain yourselves.

I'm THAT cool.

I'm THAT amazing.

I'm THAT capable of logging onto http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and copying and pasting.

Happy Saturday before Christmas.

p.s.

I love pink.

And I love pink and Christmas together even more.

6 comments:

Amy December 20, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

I had NO idea you moved your blog...I have you old one in my feeder...now I can catch up on you girly!

by the way, you are a very cool blogger...I love the pink! Enjoy your fireplace...it is gorgeous!!

Desire of Great Love December 20, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

LOVE the new look Heather!!!
and I LOVE the Christmas Pink too- it's AMAZING!!!

Beth December 21, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Cute new background you are cool and amazing and I missed you last night it wasn't quite the same without you and Matt!

Our Family December 21, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

where am I??? i thought this was heather's blog???

how long did this take you?

it looks great heather. i'm happy you've feathered your cybernest!

enjoy!

The Liller Family December 22, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

Okay you totally got me excited about trying to change my blog (for like the 50 millioneth time - cuz' it NEVER works and deletes important stuff and all that ...), but I tried it and it worked and I'm totally pumped now!!! Thanks for the link to this awesome website and I'm happy I finally have a new blog look too! P.S. I LOVE PINK TOO (and had to have something with pink as well cuz' there is certainly a lack of it in this household!!!)

carissa... brown eyed fox December 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

VERY cauuuute!

full of jolly girl!